Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross so we may spend eternity with you!
I can't begin to imagine how hard it was for God to send his only son to the cross to die....... It has been an emotional roller coaster for me as I've dealt with J.J.'s tumor and yet he's still alive and with me today. Thank you God for all your mercy and giving me the strength to keep my faith in you.
2 down - 10 to go. Joel had his second round of chemo this past Wednesday and is finally starting to feel better and a lot less tired. It was definitely more tiring and sick feeling this time than before, but all together way better than some have it :)
J.J.'s follow-up with his surgeon went well and his incisions are healing quickly. We aren't allowed to pick him up under his arms for 6 more weeks and sometimes he has to scream for us to remember. I'm sure you're wondering why would we need to pick up an almost 4yr old, well you'd be surprised. Anyways, all in all he's back to being our sweet, crazy, energetic, monkey.
We had a wonderful day hunting for eggs, finding kisses everywhere and playing with the boys new bucket o' soldiers the Easter bunny left......... Gotta head outside with the kids to burn off more energy before bedtime - love and miss you all!!
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you guys are hanging in there.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean regarding the Cross - each time I look at Nadya I am more thankful for the sacrifice He made.
sounds like you all had a fantastic easter! we would love to do dinner for you all this week or next. PLEASE e-mail me soon and let me know when and what you all like. :) So fun seeing you twice this week!!!
ReplyDelete