Praise God! All tests show that Joel is cancer free and hopefully this will always be something in our past. Once again, thanks to everyone for the continued thoughts, prayers, support and love - we couldn't have stayed strong without you!
Here are some pictures of the fun we've been having lately.
That is fantastic news!! We are so happy for y'all! The boys are so cute! I can't believe how big they've gotten--especially Jace. :-)
ReplyDeleteWe have been following your journey and this is the best news! Wishing all of you a healthy and happy Thanksgiving and Christmas season!
ReplyDeleteThe best news I've heard all week!! Praise God!
ReplyDeleteHI Marsha,
ReplyDeleteI hope all is well with everyone! I always think about you guys and as I have every year when I pull out Christmas decorations and hang JJ's picture ornament on my tree- I smile and think of having him in the Busy Bee class and wonder how big he has gotten.
I hope all is well with all of you and everyone is in good health :)
Ms. Jamie (Busy Bees teacher )
cute
ReplyDelete