Saturday, March 27, 2010

Surprise - WE'RE HOME!!



J.J. and I had a great morning blowing lots of bubbles(to help him expand his lungs) and playing with play-doh. We had a good breakfast and had been playing and walking all morning and were finally ready for our morning nap. That is until the doctor came to see us around noon. After pulling J.J.'s chest tube, he said we were cleared to go home. Once again, J.J. was such a trooper when they pulled the tube out. He has been the happiest little guy since we've been home and already getting back into his own routine. I was really having to work on eating/drinking with him in the hospital, but tonight he ate all his dinner and drank a ton of water. The boys were so excited to see each other, and were back to playing trains in no time. J.J.'s follow-up is next Thursday and our goal for the week is to keep him from breaking his neck now :)

5 comments:

  1. So glad he is home now! And I am glad things went so well for him. He is such a strong little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome news Marsha! I'm so happy and relieved for you guys. We will continue to keep all of you in our prayers!
    Love,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you are so happy to be home and have this episode over with! Although, it looks like you guys actually had a lot of fun in the hospital! MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah, and its nice to see that you were able to get JJ to wear pants for the most part during his hospital stay :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to heard that jj are doing fine thank you Jesus . I still contiune
    praying for your family . We miss you at the kids club . Have bless day

    ReplyDelete